The digital lab is a concept where organizations take a data driven approach to their R&D and Clinical initiatives which requires the removal of data silos while requiring:
- Data and Process Consistency
- Agility to adapt to new Processes
- Data Mining across the Enterprise
- Data Visualization & Advanced Analytics
- Innovate rapidly. Agility.
- Improve Return on investments.
- Convert Data to Insights.
- Implement adaptable processes.
- Improve regulatory compliance.
- Foster Collaboration broadly.
- More Data. Faster.
- Innovation acceleration.
- Demonstrated Reproducibility.
- Data Silos. Legacy Systems.
- Scientists Data Deluge.
- Robotics. Automation & Repeatability.
- Advanced Analytics
- Integrated LIMS & ELN Platforms.
- Advancement in Lab Instrumentation.
- AI and Neural Networks.
Are your digital laboratory notebooks ready?
Adopting Digital Lab Principles is Not Optional
Your data and processes are your most prized assets, but without the realization of the digital lab these valuable assets are not being used to facilitate and accelerate discovery. Organizations who do not adopt the Digital Lab will be out maneuvered by the competition and will be unable to uncover important discoveries lying hidden in the data they have already generated.
More Than Digital Lab Notebook Software
The Exemplar Seamless Platform: The Digital Lab Realized
With the Seamless Platform you will:
- Increase your labs throughput, instrument utilization and maintenance
- Accelerate discovery through our Electronic Lab Notebooks bio and chem aware visualizations for low and high throughput experimentation
- Harmonize your processes across your organization
- Reduce experimental redundancy (i.e. wasted effort and resources) with proper search of your existing data and process assets
- Augment your lab scientists in executing on their work with automated workflows and work queues
- Test hypothesis faster via integrated data visualizations and analytic driven insights