Sapio Sciences Announces Exemplar NGS LIMS for Next Gen Sequencing Labs
Exemplar NGS provides pre-built, clinical standard workflows for leading NGS platforms
Sapio Sciences is pleased to announce the release of Exemplar NGS LIMS. Sapio's NGS LIMS system will track multiple next-generation sequencing (NGS) platform workflows from request through processing and analysis.
Sapio has gained extensive expertise over 5+ years of working with prominent NGS labs resulting in the industry's leading solution for this important and rapidly growing market segment. Exemplar's NGS LIMS features all of the following:
- Pre-built, CLIA standard, workflows for leading NGS platforms
- Instrument integrations with NGS platforms and leading QC instruments
- Support for automation via integration with leading robotic sample preparation platforms
- Highly graphical and intuitive interface
- Graphical executive dashboard for viewing of lab activity in any timeframe
- Complete consumables management for reagents and other consumables with re-order alerts
- 100% web based solution with no extra software required on the client
- Tablet enabled for usage on iPads and other tablets
- Scalable from small labs to large, multi-national, multi-lab deployments
"We are honored to have a who's who of customers in the NGS market for both clinical and research applications. Critical to our success in this market has been our deep knowledge of this domain, but more importantly it's the result of the high level of flexibility of the Exemplar platform." said Kevin Cramer, VP at Sapio Sciences. "We have learned that even when NGS clients are using the same platforms, they have very diverse requirements in data organization, process flow and library preparations and Exemplar is the only solution that enables rapid support for each client's specific needs."
Exemplar NGS LIMS is targeted at NGS labs, but retains the full capability of the Exemplar ecosystem to address any lab's needs. The result is that diverse lab requirements not limited to NGS such as genotyping, proteomics, etc. can all be supported via Exemplar.