Sapio Sciences, a leading Scientific Data Management, LIMS, and ELN software company headquartered in Baltimore, MD with offices in York, PA, Fort Lauderdale, FL and London is seeking a highly skilled professional for its professional services group. Sapio is experiencing tremendous growth due to its leading Sapio Informatics Platform solution. This growth is creating major opportunities to expand our customer success team.
Sapio is looking for professional Business Analysts to work post-sale, driving business analysis and solution design on a variety of scientific domains within the Sapio Informatics LIMS/ELN Platform.
- BAs will deeply understand the Sapio Informatics Platform and its applications and module functions while keeping abreast of new and upcoming features. They will be able to run requirement gathering sessions with customers, creating documentation detailing the customer’s current state, workflow, tooling, pain point and key success criteria. BAs will be able to map the customer current state to an ideal solution workflow in Sapio, capable of both mapping this transformation and setting it up in the product. They will be comfortable identifying possible integration or custom logic that can enhance a solution.
- Customer Readiness:
- BAs will be strong communicators proficient at running remote and in-person requirement gathering sessions with key customer subject matter experts and users. BAs will be able to distill complex concepts into easily understandable narratives to present back suggested solutions in Sapio, and quickly educate customers on Sapio’s product functionality.
- Collaborative Success:
- BAs will have a track record of proven collaborative success, leading to successful outcomes for the customer. This collaboration will be applicable both with internal services team members and external customer stakeholders by building rapport and trust with them. BAs will be able to coordinate the proper internal team members to give input on complex solutions and communicate out that proposed solution to internal and external teams.
- Demonstrated project management skills. BAs will be required to independently manage multiple workstreams, rolling up to the overall project management. BAs will also be required to coordinate solutions across multiple workstreams being performed by other team members, contributing to milestones in the project plan.
- Life sciences college degree (e.g., molecular biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Worked in or managed a lab
- Worked with other LIMS and/or ELN systems
- Contributed to a LIMS or ELN implementation
- BONUS: Experience in system validation, preferably a LIMS or ELN
This is a full-time position with Sapio Sciences, LLC.
A generous salary as well as incentive bonuses plus medical, vision, dental and 401K with matching retirement benefits.
WORKING AT SAPIO:
Sapio exists to accelerate the discovery of drugs and benefits and to help patients make more informed decisions about their health and welfare. We are all motivated and aligned to these goals and work hard to support our customers. Yet Sapio has a casual, family-oriented work environment that is supportive internally towards each employee’s success. Being passionate at what we do is important as enjoying the work environment and our colleagues, as well as operating every aspect of our business in an ethical and conscientious manner.
Sapio provides free food and drinks along with a fun and collaborative environment in all its locations. We are open to hiring both remote and in office people for this position.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume to Aaron Schooler via email firstname.lastname@example.org